Wednesday, March 20, 2013

day 3 vegetarian

Well it's the 3rd day of being a vegetarian.. and not eating meat feels great, but this sneaky sore throat and swollen glands sure don't!!!
I've been thinking about what foods and vitamins I'm going to need to insert into my regime, to make sure I replace the nutrients I would have consumed from meat. I want to explore options with tofu, try new vegetables such as kale and chard..and do more nuts and seeds..I REALLY need to get on eating more fruit, that is probably the one thing missing from my diet completely. I can't wait for summer when I can get delicious in season produce!
I'm also excited because I've been researching herbalism quite a bit- and really want to take a course or two when I have some extra money. For now I'm gonna hit up some used bookstores to try and find some old relics on traditional chinese medicine, Ayurvedic methods, acupuncture, aromatherapy etc. I'd really like to become a Master Herbalist, and have my own dispensory/superfood/superherb store/clinic...that would be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment