Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Updates

There's a few things I would like to do to upgrade this blog- but they're going to have to wait until I get back to Canada, and back to making money!

1. Upgrade to a paid site. I would like to get my own domain name, and take my blog to the next level. This is primarily because I want to have more creative control over the way my blog looks- I want to really personalize it, so it stands out from the rest..

2. Get a new smart phone. My black berry is DONE, beyond done..and my contract is finally up at the end of the summer- at which point I'll be getting either a Samsung Galaxy or an Iphone..which will allow me to have the ease of uploading more pictures and videos to my blog.

3. Take a Blogacademy workshop with Gala, Kat, and Shauna..This will have to wait until they're coming back to North America after their tour in Australia and New Zealand..but I'll be at the first location that's within driving distance!!

4. Even before I get home I'm going to introduce a few different categories, so I can properly file my posts in an organized way..So I can refine my areas of interest so my blog has more of a "niche."

5. I'd like to reach out to more bloggers, people just starting out as well as those that have been blogging for years..I would like to create a small crew of like minded bloggers that can bounce ideas off of one another..(Gala suggests this on her blog)

So..has anyone out there recently upgraded from a free to a paid site? What would you suggest or recommend?

Thnx!

No comments:

Post a Comment