Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inspired by Brooke Candy

Well I'm chillin here in Thailand..and taking a day off from the beach, I'm catching up with my old friend, you tube!
I listened to Brooke Candy's "Don't Touch My Hair Hoe" and I just LUV her.
I then watched an interview with her on I-D online, and she comes across as a super intelligent, interesting chick who I'd love to have a conversation with ( and write a song with :)
She found what she loves- rapping, and spreading a message of awesomeness, and acceptance, and who gives a fuck attitude..and she is 100% living her dream. THAT is super inspiring to me!
That level of total acceptance of self-and drive and determination to pursue your own happiness, is something that I hope to achieve with my own dreams and aspirations.
:) :) xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment